Friday, July 13, 2007

Potterama ...

I knew that I was gonna see the new Harry Potter flick at some point, but it would come so soon ... that I had no inclination. Come thursday evening and you-know-who dragged me to the second day show of the magic-wand waving scar-faced kid. I am always surprised that with the powers of magic that these guys exercise how difficult is it to correct the eyesight of Mr. Potter!

The order of the pheonix seemed more like an intermediary step between the previous movie and the next movie rather than a complete story on its own. Nonetheless, it was as entertaining as before with few signs of the kids growing up ;-)

i guess that you-know-who was happy that the 2 hour 20 minutes fast paced entertainer saved the fellow harry potter admirers from my high-decibel music!

1 Comments:

Blogger Swati said...

Ohh ..I missed it.. :-( Our company distributed passes , but we could not make to it. Good to know that you and you-know-who enjoyed.. :)

1:31 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home