Thursday, November 08, 2007

Strength … Integrity … and Desires?

(Content Advisory: This post contains adult content, reader discretion is advised)

“I have a few questions for the final exam on Monday”, said her voice over the phone. “How about you come over to my office tomorrow at 9 and we will go over your questions”. Her voice dropped on hearing this reply and she uttered, “Can I come in tonight as I am really struggling in this course?”

It took a moment before he realized the meaning of the question. “Is this the chance that people talk about?” he thought. It had been a full 24 years, of talk, talk and more talk, but no action. He saw the final exam question paper lying on his table. His heart beat increased. She was not regular with the classes, but you don’t need a second glance to remember such heavenly bodies. He remembered the day she came to his office after the mid-term. She had actually caught him looking at her cleavage that day and said, “Don’t I deserve a credit for this” and then slowly brought her answer sheet in view. He had suddenly come to his senses and with a face like a child caught stealing cookies from kitchen he had taken the answer sheet promising to reevaluate. ... ... ... ... . His train of thoughts was suddenly broken by a rather loud voice, “Can I come in then?”

He clutched the phone tightly to stop it from slipping due to the sweat on his palms and said in a sterner tone, “I am sorry but I am busy tonight, you will have to come in tomorrow”.

“abbe ye tune kya kia?” cried his roommate after hearing about the phone conversation. “I can’t believe you did this. Is there some problem with you? Are you gay?”

He slowly walked into his room and closed the door.

“Why did I get it go”, he thought to himself. ... ... ... Click here to view rest of this post

(Content Advisory: This post contains adult content, reader discretion is advised)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home